Independent user experiences and discussions
across digital-asset platforms.
Popular discussions based on recent activity, responses and community feedback.
Support at KuCoin eventually resolved my issue. I had to explain the situation twice before it reached the right team, but the final response was useful and professional. Faster routing would make the overall experience much better.
I contacted OKX support about an account question. The first response was fairly general, but the follow-up addressed the issue more clearly. It would be helpful if the initial reply included more specific steps instead of sending users through several help pages.
The reviewer said the account was restricted without a clear reason and that support did not provide concrete steps for restoring access.
Support at LBank eventually resolved my issue. I had to explain the situation twice before it reached the right team, but the final response was useful and professional. Faster routing would make the overall experience much better.
The most recent reviews and community discussions.
Support at KuCoin eventually resolved my issue. I had to explain the situation twice before it reached the right team, but the final response was useful and professional. Faster routing would make the overall experience much better.
I contacted KuCoin support about an account question. The first response was fairly general, but the follow-up addressed the issue more clearly. It would be helpful if the initial reply included more specific steps instead of sending users through several help pages.
I contacted OKX support about an account question. The first response was fairly general, but the follow-up addressed the issue more clearly. It would be helpful if the initial reply included more specific steps instead of sending users through several help pages.