Independent user experiences and discussions
across digital-asset platforms.
Popular discussions based on recent activity, responses and community feedback.
I mainly used Bitstamp for spot trading. Order placement was straightforward and fills were generally quick, although the interface took some time to learn. I would like clearer information around fees before confirming larger orders.
My experience with Bitfinex trading was mixed. The core order screen worked reliably, but switching between markets and reviewing completed orders could be more intuitive. Overall the trading function did what I expected.
I was thinking to switch my crypto exchange should I opt for Binance??
Trading on Bybit was mostly smooth during normal market conditions. Limit orders behaved as expected and the order history was easy to follow. During a busier period the interface felt slower, but I did not encounter a serious execution issue.
The most recent reviews and community discussions.
I mainly used Bitstamp for spot trading. Order placement was straightforward and fills were generally quick, although the interface took some time to learn. I would like clearer information around fees before confirming larger orders.
I mainly used Bitstamp for spot trading. Order placement was straightforward and fills were generally quick, although the interface took some time to learn. I would like clearer information around fees before confirming larger orders.
My experience with Bitfinex trading was mixed. The core order screen worked reliably, but switching between markets and reviewing completed orders could be more intuitive. Overall the trading function did what I expected.